Didn’t make it out to SESNY this year? Don’t worry you’re not the only one. Did you know companies spend nearly $32 billion on conferences annually and from that amount, 58% goes to hotels, food, and beverages? Those numbers can really discourage companies from attending many conferences, so we’re cutting those costs and giving you the best virtual tour we took from SESNY 2012.
SESNY attendees provide constant feedback through social media, so those of us at home or in our offices can keep up to date with everything going on at the conference.
We’ve gone ahead and compiled a list of live blogs and tweets from SESNY that we thought were the most intriguing and interesting, so even though you didn’t make your way down to the Big Apple, you can still benefit from what our experts in attendance had to say.
- Killer Link Library: Relive the Live Coverage of #SESNY 2012!
Sales and Conversion:
- Landing Page Tips to Increase Conversions
- 90% of mobile searchers take action in 24hrs; 70% take action within an hour
- Expert Video Marketing Strategy – Spoiler Alert: Cat Videos Included
- Quality, Quality, Quality!!
- Google rankings down because of duplicate content and multiple Websites
- New Google Analytics Social Reports: Measure SMM Value, View Streams
- Avinash Kashu @avinash opening keynote
- Business optimization tips from Avinash Kaushik
- Bryan Eisenberg @TheGrok
- Online Marketing (FREE!!)Tools by Bryan Eisenberg
- SEO is NOT dead, it simply changes and evolves.
- Masterful Landing Page Optimization: Do It For the Beagles
- Develop infographics not infocrapics to get relevant links.
- InfoGraphic on building links for your site
Landing Page Optimization slide presentation:
Duplicate Content and issues from having multiple sites:
Tips to help improve your AdWords campaigns:
Google Places – Local Optimization:
And one final take away to remember from Google Analytics @googleanalytics “Don’t do social because of faith. Do social because it delivers economic value for your business”.